Hey guys! Today’s #MyObsessionMonday is a sequel to my #MondayMantra post! I love a bold python print in a neutral colour palette. These strappy, lace-up heels are so versatile and just pure (kickass) perfection. I’ve put together 5 reasons why you should invest in a pair as well!
- In my books, python will always be in style.
- The mix of neutral colours make your legs look longer (aka sexier!).
- The print isn’t too loud (because of its neutral colour palette) so it will match any colour outfit – blue, green, pink, coral, black, red, grey…you name it! (Style Tip: stay away from pairing it with a busy print)
- Can be dressed up or down!
- Strappy heels generally feel pretty light so they won’t feel clunky or tire you out when you’re walking.
I was lucky enough to snatch one of the last pairs at the Topshop store (located inside the Hudson’s Bay) in Yorkdale Mall. Not going to lie to you though, they’re half a size bigger than what I normally wear (7.5) but I really like them so I’ll be wearing them with insoles. Most sizes were out of stock so I found a few similar ones below!
Tank: Forever 21 | Pleather Shorts: H&M | Oversized Shirt: Zara (Sizes are running out online but I still see them in stores!) | Shoes: Topshop | Bracelet: Biko | Rings: Luv AJ and H&M | Manicure: Essie in ‘nice is nice’ | Pedicure: Essie in ‘go overboard’
The below #MyObsessionMonday video shows you how versatile they really are – you can’t go wrong with them! I’ll be styling these kickass shoes in 3 different looks in an upcoming post. What looks would you like to see? Leave me a comment below!
Thanks for reading! xx