Happy #MyObsessionMonday! Hope you all had an amazing weekend. I’m excited to share with you my most recent shoe obsession. Recently I bought these two Aldo suede boots and they’re perfect for the weather now in Toronto and also during the spring season as well. The Barra style looks a lot like the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots (which I’m completely obsessed with but it’s also at a much higher price point). The Haskova is a really versatile boot for many different occasions and outfit looks! Which one would you rock?
Aldo Barra Boots: $190
- 2 colours: Black and taupe
- Suede material
- Slip-on boots with zipper opening
- Round toe with a slight 1” heel – Super comfortable and it fits pretty true to size
- Metal Ornament on ties on the back of the leg – I like that there’s a bit of weight to the ties so that it hangs nicely and creates some movement when you walk
- Back tie to adjust the fit – The boot fits pretty snug around my thighs but I can see why they would fall down if you have skinny legs.
- Shaft height: 23”
Aldo Haskova Boots: $220
- 2 Colours: Black & Taupe
- Lined – easy to slip on
- Lace-up boot – Can adjust to your size and fit. It also doesn’t fall down because the fit is so snug!
- Zipper opening
- Pointed toe – dresses up the shoe and elongates the leg
- Block heel, 2.75” height – It’s comfortable to wear for a long period of time
- Shaft Height: 23″
- Calf Circumference: 12″
YOUTUBE VIDEO OUTFIT DETAIL: Minimalistic
Here’s a sneak peek of what I wore to the Saks Canada x Shantell Martin media event (check out my blog post for more photos from that night!). That was the first time I wore the Haskova boots and they worked really well with the outfit. I was on my feet for about 3 hours and these boots were super comfortable! I’ll be posting a separate post to highlight the event but just wanted to show you more pics of the boots!
Check out my YouTube video below for a more detailed look of both the Aldo suede, over-the-knee boots! I love your comments so let me know what you think of them and how you would rock them!
Can’t wait to share with you my next obsession! Thanks for reading! xx